What personal information do we collect?
When receiving the Services as described in the Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”), contacting us, or registering as a “Member” on our Platform, you may be asked to enter various types of information, herein after referred to as “Personal Information”, which may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact Information and Account Registration: name, email, postal address, telephone number, account username and password, business contact information, and any other similar information you may provide to us.
- Identification and Demographics: date of birth, gender, interests, lifestyle information, photos, social media credentials, contacts or referrals you provide.
- Transactional: credit/debit card details, purchase history, billing address, and membership information.
- Member Generated Content: photos, videos, audio, and other information you may submit to us, such as comments on our Platform and other online forums, including Discord and social media.
- Research and Feedback: comments that you send us through online forms and social media platforms, by email, over the phone, by mail, or in surveys.
- Device Information and Identifiers: IP address, cookie IDs, browser type and language, operating system, platform type, and device type.
- Connection and Usage: domain names, browsing activity, scrolling and keystroke activity, advertisements viewed, forms or fields you complete or partially complete, search terms, whether you open an email, content you view and duration, quality of the service and interaction with the content, logs, and other similar information. If these events occur while you are offline, they may be logged and uploaded to us when you next connect.
- Geolocation: city, state and ZIP code associated with your IP address or derived through Wi-Fi triangulation. We will ask for your permission before using your precise location from GPS-based functionality on your mobile devices.
- Social Media Information: if you interact with us through a social media service, including Discord, or log in to our website using social media credentials, depending on your social media settings, we may have access to your information from that social network such as your name, email address, friend list, photo, age, gender, location, birthday, social networking ID, current city, your comments about our Services, and the people/websites you follow.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our Services, register as a Member on our Platform, contact us, fill out an online form, or otherwise enter any other information on our Platform, Discord or social media.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with any Personal Information to register as a Member of our Platform; subscribe to our Services; complete a transaction; verify or change your credit/debit card, or anything of the like, you are automatically consenting to our collecting, storing, and using that information for your benefit, to improve our online offerings, and the experience of our Services.
If we ask for your Personal Information for any other reasons, we will either ask you directly for your express consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no or decline by contacting us directly.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for the continued collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Information, at any time, by contacting us directly. We reserve the right to retain any information previously collected for the purposes of resolving any disputes, as well as for obtaining and/or analyzing our aggregated data analytics.
How do we use your information?
We may use such Personal Information in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and/or Services in which you are most interested in seeing on our Platform.
- To improve our Platform in order to better serve you and provide a more seamless experience across all devices and the Platform.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your Member service requests or other queries.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Platform feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic e-mails regarding other products, subscriptions, and/or Services as they become available.
- Displaying content you generate, such as video, audio and comments.
- Compliance with laws, regulations, and ethical business conduct.
How do we protect Personal Information?
We implement a variety of security measures when you create a Member account, subscribe to any Services, or otherwise enters, submits, or inputs your Personal Information on the Platform. Your Personal Information is accessible only to a limited number of persons who have access.
How can you opt out, remove or modify Personal Information you have provided to us?
You can request to have your Personal Information removed by contacting us directly.
Please note that we may maintain information about individual sales transactions or subscription purchases in order to complete said transactions and for record keeping purposes.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process your orders.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about traffic and interactions in order to offer better experiences and Services in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer or device warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser or device settings.
If you disable cookies, some features on the Platform may be disabled. Disabling cookies may also affect your experience, by decreasing the Platform’s efficiency or causing some of our Services to not function properly.
Third Party and other Disclosures of Your Personal Information
We may also release your Personal Information under certain circumstances when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, and/or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. We may also be required to disclose your personal information if required by law or in response to a valid request by a public authority (e.g., a court or governmental agency).
Retention of Your Personal Information
Third party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party advertisements, products, or services on our Platform. These third parties have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these third parties. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Platform and welcome any feedback about these other third party links.
Acceptance of Terms
Depending on where you live, you may have certain rights with respect to your information. For example, under local laws, including in the European Union, you may be able to ask us to:
- Provide access to certain information we hold about you, in some cases in a portable format, if technically feasible.
- Update or correct your information.
- Delete certain information.
- Restrict the use of your information.
We will respond within the time period prescribed by applicable law. Please note that many of the above rights are subject to exceptions and limitations.
Some Services can only be provided if we have your Personal Information, therefore deletion of your Personal Information will result in termination of such Services. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity, including authenticating you through the email address. We may require further documentation such as a password and user ID before granting access to your information.
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” (California Residents only)
California residents may opt out of the “sale” of their Personal Information. California law broadly defines “sale” in a way that may include allowing third parties to receive certain information such as cookies, IP address and/or browsing behavior to add to a profile about your device, browser, or you.
Depending on what Services you use, we may share the following categories of information for such advertising which may be considered a sale (as defined by California law):
- Identification and demographics; device information and identifiers, such as IP address, and unique advertising identifiers and cookies; connection and usage information, such as browsing history; geolocation information, such as city; and inference data.
If you would like to opt out of the use of your Personal Information for such purposes (to the extent this is considered a sale), you may do so as by contacting us directly.
Third Parties’ List – Shine the Light (California Residents only)
California residents can also request a list of all the third parties to which we have disclosed certain personal information (as defined by California’s Shine the Light law) during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. You will need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident. We will not accept requests by telephone, e-mail, or facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
Nevada law requires us to post the following: certain Nevada consumers may opt out of the sale of “Covered Information” for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information. “Covered information” includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number, Social Security Number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online.